I am an experienced Social Media practitioner with a strong passion for connecting with customers of brands. As part of a team, I presently work on the social media account of a leading European auto company. On this job, I have brought my vast experiences in journalism, marketing, search engine optimisation and branding to play.
—Wole Soyinka, b. 1934, Nigeria
Your hand is heavy. Night, upon my brow,
I bear no heart mercuric like the clouds, to dare
Exacerbation from your subtle plough.
Woman as a clam, on the sea’s cresent
I saw your jealous eye quench the sea’s
Fluorescence, dance on the pulse incessant
Of the waves. And I stood, drained
Submitting like the sand, blood and brine
Coursing to the roots. Night, you rained
Serrated shadows through dank leaves
Till, bathed in warm suffusion of your dappled cells
Sensations pained me, faceless, silent as night thieves.
Hide me now, when night children haunt the earth
I must hear none! These misted calls will yet
Undo me; naked, unbidden, at Night’s muted birth.
- New in structured data: Pros and cons August 5, 2022Product reviews are a valuable resource for users researching which product to buy. Product reviews often contain a list of pros and cons, which our research has shown to be popular with shoppers when making their purchasing decisions. Because of their importance to users, Google Search may highlight in the product review snippet in Search […]
- Disabled children abused in Ukraine's orphanages, warns UN
- UN alarm as Ukraine nuclear power plant shelled again
- Donald Trump: Justice Department seeks to unseal Mar-a-Lago search warrant
- Legoland: Rollercoaster crash at Germany resort injures 31
- France firefighters battle 'monster' wildfire near Bordeaux
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER