I am an experienced Social Media practitioner with a strong passion for connecting with customers of brands. As part of a team, I presently work on the social media account of a leading European auto company. On this job, I have brought my vast experiences in journalism, marketing, search engine optimisation and branding to play.
—Wole Soyinka, b. 1934, Nigeria
Your hand is heavy. Night, upon my brow,
I bear no heart mercuric like the clouds, to dare
Exacerbation from your subtle plough.
Woman as a clam, on the sea’s cresent
I saw your jealous eye quench the sea’s
Fluorescence, dance on the pulse incessant
Of the waves. And I stood, drained
Submitting like the sand, blood and brine
Coursing to the roots. Night, you rained
Serrated shadows through dank leaves
Till, bathed in warm suffusion of your dappled cells
Sensations pained me, faceless, silent as night thieves.
Hide me now, when night children haunt the earth
I must hear none! These misted calls will yet
Undo me; naked, unbidden, at Night’s muted birth.
October 22, 2020 By Morak Babajide-Alabi
- Biden has already kept his first promise -- his approach to the presidency will be a top-to-bottom repudiation of the behavior, policies and obsessions of Trump November 25, 2020Joe Biden has already kept his first promise -- his approach to the presidency will be a top-to-bottom repudiation of the behavior, policies and obsessions of President Donald Trump.
- New and improved crawl stats for your site November 24, 2020To help website owners better understand how crawls their sites, we’re launching a brand new version of the in Search Console.
- Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: UN warns of war crimes as deadline looms
- US election 2020: Biden says White House co-operation 'sincere'
- FSO Safer: New deal to secure oil tanker abandoned off Yemen
- Thailand's 'largest ketamine bust' turns out to be cleaning agent
- Uighurs: China rebuffs Pope's criticism as 'groundless'
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER